We developed MatWiz (Material Wizard) specifically for Structural Steel Fabricators. This program will help you manage each of your projects, from the drawings to each part on the drawing, to the steel that makes up the parts, calculate the weight, and do deliveries. Guaranteed to save much time and prevent costly mistakes.
- Create a DRAWING REGISTER per Job that records all drawings received as well as date and various revisions.
- Creat a PART LIST (dispatch list) per drawing.
- Create accurate MATERIAL LIST for all parts with handy drop down menus that contain all the various sections and section masses.
- Create DELIVERY NOTES utilising Part List which then updates PART LIST to indicate quantity of items delivered and mass of delivery.
- Easily trace "missing" items on site back to a delivery note and avoid costly remakes.
- Client-server architecture -supports multiple simultaneous users
- Various reports assist with invoicing and provides all invoicing "back-up" data.
- Log the Hours spent by Boilermakers and Welders on each Part, and then can pull reports between any 2 dates, or per Job, for the hours.
- Export data to Microsoft Excel (useful with export contracts when part-lists, delivery notes are required to be e-mailed or supplied on Client format)
- Companies using MatWiz have received positive feedback on data supplied to clients such as Koch, Grinaker-LTA, Krupp, Bateman, Group 5 on various large projects.